Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Blog

I am really bad at keeping these things up, but I am going to try. I just need an outlet to just get things off my chest sometimes. It's weird that I am a writer, but I when I sit down to blog about thing, I can never think of what to type.

For now I am Carrie and I love having a good time with my friends. It doesn't matter if they are my real life friends or my Internet friends. I am a very sweet and shy person, but when you get to know me my shyness falls away. I believe in being nice to everyone and I give too many people the benefit of the doubt. My ego is bruised very easily and I feel looked over a lot of the times. Self confidence is something even at 31 I need to work on.

Hopefully tomorrow I can think of something more interesting to post.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment