Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAPPY NaBloPoMo!!!

So it is national blog posting month. That means I need to to post everyday in the month of Sept. Let's see if I can do this. Of course I don't think anyone is reading this but we'll see.


So my last blog I said I would give more back ground on me in this post, so here we go. I was born and raised in a very small town in Tennessee. There is not a lot here, but we try to make the best of it. My parents did the best they could raising me and my brother. My mother passed away when I was 21. Some days it hurts like it was just yesterday. I still miss her with every fiber of my being.

I went to college about an hour away, so it was easy to get home to see my family. After my mom was gone, I hated coming home. After college I moved to Murfreesboro, TN for two years. I loved it there, but I had NO social life. I worked and sat at home in my apartment by myself every night. I ended up moving back home because I hated being 3 hours away from my dad.

So now for a little over 4 years, I have been back in my home town. I have the BEST group of friends. I actually have a decent social life. I don't know what I would do without the friends I have made in the last 4 years. Here's me with two of my bff's at my 30th bday party. They threw me one heck of a party, too.



I am single. Sometimes it drives me crazy, but I LOVE my independence. I don't know what I will do when I have to give that up.

Okay That is pretty much it for today. Tomorrow is my nieces 3rd bday. I will post some pics and tell you all about her then.

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) That's a super cute pic! Friends are so important, cherish them :)
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete