Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some days I slip

I have days were I feel like I am slipping away from happiness. I realize where I am in life and wish I was somewhere else. I wish I was in a different stage of my life. Today was one of those days. While at work I couldn't bring myself to actually work. I didn't want to be there so bad that I mentally wasn't. I have been doing the job search for a while now, and the past two weeks I have been stuck because my aunt has been sick. She owns the company, but I run things. I don't want to run a company where EVERYTHING is on my shoulders. I want a job that I go to everyday and get a steady paycheck at the end of the week. I want to get myself in a position where I can be financially stable again. But working part time running my aunts company isn't going to do that for me.

Tonight I plan to escape the reality of my going NO WHERE life and write. I have an idea I really want to run with. Well, see how it goes.

<3
Me

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweetie! You'll find a job you love(well..at least like ;)) Let me know what yer writin'!

    ReplyDelete