Thursday, September 9, 2010

I miss crushes.

It has been forever since I had a crush on anyone. This dry spell really sucks. The last guy I kissed, I did it just to do it. It wasn't that good. When I was younger I really thought I'd be married with kids by the time I was 31. But everyday I get closer and closer to 32 and I am still single. ALL my friends are either married or in serious relationships. I really want to scream sometimes. I want to find that guy that makes me feel good about myself. I know you have to love your self before someone can love you.

That brings me to that fact that I need to do a whole lifestyle change. From my diet to how I live. I need to get more sleep and I need to be more active. I really think this is important for my well being. We'll see if I have any luck.

<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment